Phuket Golf Travel Information
Phuket Golf Weather
Phuket is a tropical island and the best time to travel is between November and March as it not so humid and pleasant breezes make it very comfortable for golf. Even though it is hot you can be sure your caddy will keep you sheltered as often as she can and keep you stocked up with plenty of water The Songkran Festival in April is the start of low season and water is thrown around on everyone to celebrate this.
May to August is a nice time visit Phuket and although its regarded as low season the prices are lower and you can normally expect a heavy early evening shower. During this time, for the golfers an early tee off time is generally recommended.
September/October can be monsoon like so take your umbrella wherever you go as you can expect rain every day at any time.
Events / Festivals
- Cape Panwa Hotel Phuket Raceweek – July 2013
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival – October
- Loy Kratong Festival – November
- Laguna Phuket Triathlon 2013 – November
- Phuket King’s Cup Regatta 2013 – December
- Asia Superyacht Rendezvous – December
Flights to Phuket
Several airlines now fly direct to Phuket’s International Airport from international locations, making a stopover in Bangkok unnecessary, especially during the the high season (November – April).
|Domestic Flights to Phuket||International Flights to Phuket|
Golf Tour Packages in Phuket
- Budget Phuket Beach Special
- Phuket Championship Course Package
- Phuket Golf & Spa Holiday at Blue Canyon
- Phuket Golf Holiday – 1 Week
- Phuket Learn to Play Golf Package
- Phuket Mission Hills Resort Stay & Play Package
- Phuket Patong Beach Resort Value Tour
- Phuket Short Break Karon / Kata Tour
- Phuket Super Value Golf Tour
- Phuket Surin Beach Special